Date + Time: Saturday, July 26th at 5 pm
Location: 611 N. Broadway, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Italian cuisine has a monopoly on comfort food. Very few things can beat a heaping plate of hot pasta, especially if that pasta is freshly made by hand – your hands. If you’ve ever wanted to make your own pasta from scratch, then say hello to my little friend Elyse. Elyse Fischer, a local chef, is leading our next workshop and it is sure to be an evening well spent. We’ll make pasta from scratch with instruction from Elyse, enjoy a cheese board with wine pairings from Broadway Wine Merchants, and gather around the table to enjoy a freshly prepared meal. All participants will take away their own freshly prepared pasta, a jar of sauce made by Elyse, and recipes to use at home.
The class is limited to 16 people.
What to expect from a MAKER’S TABLE WORKSHOP:
– You will be greeted & meet everyone
– You will be guided by a local maker
– You will be hosted by Annie Middlebrooks
– You will work with tactile materials
– You will work with your hands
– You will forget about distractions
– You will feel part of a different time
– You will say “I made this!”